Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween at our house consists of never staying home.  I don't even remember the last time we handed out candy.  Maybe never!  One year we went to a movie, one year we bought a car, one year we were out of town.  This year was no exception, we weren't home.  However we did partake of the Halloween festivities.  

Our niece Ruth.  Think she got enough candy??


Ruth as a witch.  Her brother Tobyn was John McCain but I only got a picture on my phone. My other nephew Kordell was Indiana Jones, but he wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a picture.  

Eating Chili


All of the great grandkids on the Peay side.  Libby the Witch, Ian the SWAT man, Baylee the Bride, Mckayla the Princess, Lincoln the Cowboy, London the Witch,  Jack the Dino, and Kyler as Tigger.  


Libby the Witch!


London the witch!  All she wanted to do was eat candy!  A girl after my own heart!


1 comment:

Christensen family said...

What darling pictures... looks like they have lots of YUMMY candy... hopefully they shared!!!