Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been Tagged...

What was I doing 10 years ago:  (I can't remember yesterday, how am I supposed to remember 10 years ago)
1.  I had just graduated with my Bachelors
2.  I had been married for 6 months and we were moving out of Grandma and Grandpa's (they had been on a mission) and into our first apartment.
3.  My Grandpa Hansen passed away
4.  We went fishing in Montana (I didn't remember this, but Alton did)

5 things on my to do list
1.  Finish the laundry I started about three days ago
2.  Finish trimming the bushes in the back yard
3.  Wash my car
4.  Clean my house (hopefully before I go to North Carolina next week)
5.  Sleep

Favorite Snacks
1.  Diet Coke
2.  Chips and Salsa
3.  Diet Coke
4.  Granola Bars
5.  Diet Coke (it's not really a snack is it?)
6.  Brownies

5 Job's I've had
1.  Cashier at A&P Craft
2.  Accounting clerk at the same craft store (yes, I actually worked at a craft store, SHOCKING)
3.  Checker at Macey's
4.  Office Manager/Accountant for New Star Communications
5.  Shipping Manager and Accountant for Difference Makers International

5 Thing I would do with a Million Dollars
1.  Pay off my house
2.  Be a philanthropist
3.  Spend a month in Australia
4.  Pay off my mom's house
5.  Put a pool and a putting green in my backyard

5 Things that made me laugh this week
1.  Alton
2.  My niece Libby
3.  My niece London
4.  The movie Rat Race
5.  The grandma and grandpa at the hockey game last night (see my previous post)




No comments: