Friday, October 10, 2008

My two favorite girls...

These are my two favorite girls in the whole world!  They are my nieces Liberty and London.  Once a week they come and spend time at my house while their mom goes to work.  Yesterday morning was one of those days.  We play, dance, sing, and have a good ole time. 

Liberty is shy (most of the time) and is very good at entertaining herself.  Yesterday she sat on the floor and colored a whole coloring book (2 hours worth) and then put on my ipod and danced around the house for another hour before settling on the couch to watch Dora.  



London is a little character (I think she is going to be just like me, if I have a say).  I've learned with London, you can't turn your back on her for very long.  A few months ago she was at my house and I couldn't find her.  She usually is hiding in my walk in closet.  As I turned the corner into my bathroom, there was London on the floor with my makeup.  Oh was she pretty!  I took a picture but now I can't find it.  She had lipstick from her chin to the top of her head.  

Yesterday was another one of those "don't turn your back to long" days.  She was sitting on the floor putting some clothes on a doll, and I walked in the other room to grab something.  As I walked back into the family room I could hear a weird noise in the entryway.  As I turned the corner, there was London with a red crayon going to town on my wall.  I immediately yelled "London, don't do that"  she dropped the crayon and looked at me with these huge eyes and ran over to me, grabbed my leg in a huge hug, looked up and said "I ub ew Tim"  (translation - I love you, Kim)  How can you be mad after that??  I picked her up and gave her a hug and thanks to magic eraser the crayon is no more.  

I love these girls!!!
  





 


5 comments:

Terry said...

Holy Moley! I NEVER thought I would see this! Not only is my 401K shot to ...you know where...but KIM STARTED A BLOG! The world must be coming to an end! I am so proud of you! I will add you to my list! Love you girl! Terry

Christensen family said...

YEAH Kim!!! I am so excited to see all the fun things you are going to post!!!! Your nieces are ADORABLE!!!

Jense Family said...

Kim, you will be so glad you did this. It is a perfect way to journal. Not only can you make fun of my spelling on my blog but when I comment I am sure their will be some miss spelled words and bad grammer.

Kim said...

Good job, Kim Garrett #2. Welcome to blog world! I'll add you to my list!

Kim said...

Hey-- I forgot to ask-- did you try to get http://kimgarrett.blogspot.com? Sorry man. I took the name first!