Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving in St George - Day 2

We had a great Thanksgiving today.  It was very relaxing and we had a lot of fun.  We started the day by sleeping in and then heading to Chuck-a-Rama for our Thanksgiving feast! Obviously we weren't the only ones.  You can see the huge line in the pictures. 



Lance, London and my mom


Grandma and Grandpa Peay

Some of the kiddos


Carl, my cousin Paige, me and Alton.

After finishing our feast we headed to the movie theatre to see Madagascar 2.  I LOVED IT!  I laughed so hard and the kiddo's loved every minute of it.  After the movie it was nap time.  Yes, even for us adults.  You can't have a relaxing Thanksgiving without a nap!  

Bowling was next on our list.  I was surprised at how crowded the bowling alley was.  By the time we left there was a two hour wait.  

Libby wasn't sure what to think about these stylin bowling shoes.  


Libby was a great bowler!  This was her first time!


Creed was very excited to bowl.

After bowling it was back to the motel for more swimming.  

Creed



Cooper


My two favorite little swimmers!

All in all it was a great Thanksgiving.  We had lots of fun, but time to also reflect on what's important and what I am thankful for.  I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what; for an awesome mom; for a brother, sister-in-law and two beautiful nieces; for awesome friends; and I can't forget Gretzky!   


No comments: