Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving in St George - Day 3


It was a beautiful day in St George today.  A perfect day to golf.  Seven of us headed to Sunbrook Golf course for a day of golf.  The other's headed to the movie theatre to see "Bolt".  I should have gone to the movie because my golf game was HORRIBLE.  I'm blaming it on the fact that I have a broken thumb, at least I sure hope that is the case.  Alton was my "caddie/golf cart driver" and he laughed at me most of the time.  RUDE!  I did get a bit better the back 9, so I guess I'm not going to sell my clubs and give it up after all.  Although if I did give it up, Alton says we would be rich!  

After golf and the movie we all went to Iggy's for dinner.  Good food, good company, and the Jazz game on the big screen.  After more swimming we are done for the day.  One more fun filled day in St George and then back to real life.  Bummer!  



No comments: