Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 - Favorite Recipe

I've fallen behind. I would love to give you an awesome excuse...but I have none!

Houston, we have a problem! I'm not a cook. I can do basic things like grilled cheese, and anything that goes in a crockpock, and I make killer pancakes....from a box!

Our favorite staple for wintertime is Potato Bacon Soup. So I will share this easy crockpot soup recipe.

4 large potatoes
1 package of turkey bacon
2 cans Cream of Chicken
3 cups of milk
3 Tbs basil
8 oz sour cream

Cut potatoes, cook and crumble bacon. Mix together in crockpot with Cream of Chicken, milk and basil. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Add sour cream, stir and serve. This is delish in a bread bowl.

1 comment:

Jenalee said...

Mmmmm...it is delish. And I'm glad you posted it cause I lost my copy!