Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: A picture(s) of me taken over 10 years ago.


I decided to give you an assortment!



This is Becky and I. We were friends all through junior high and high school. We are still friends :) We took this picture for our YW leader while getting our senior pictures done. I know there is a story behind it, but since it was *cough* 18 years ago, I can't remember the full story. (Terry, if you happen to read this, can you remind me)

Good ole Ricks College days. This picture was *cough* 17 years ago. A bit of advice? Once you have a flour fight, do not, I repeat, DO NOT add water. It makes a huge sticky mess!


The mission! I want everyone to take a good look at this picture. Note I am using a sewing machine. It's about the one and only time I've used one and my finger was the only thing that got sewn that night.

And last but not least.....this picture is about 33 years ago. This is me and my cousin Paige on a family camping trip. Don't you love my awesome red plaid pants!




1 comment:

jerry said...

Hey Kim, I think this is great, love the pictures, especially of you and your cousin on the tricycle. Mel says "call me"