Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: Favorite movie

My favorite movie is Signs



Ok, not really. This movie freaks me out. I've only seen it once, in the theatre, and I screamed like a little girl. I think Alton still has scars from me digging into his arm. I refuse to see this movie again!


Let's see if you can guess what my favorite movie is:




I love this movie. I pretty much have it memorized and it always gives me a good laugh.

If you haven't figured out what movie it is....I will tell you in tomorrows post!


3 comments:

Jenalee said...

Are you groundhogging it? If it were a RACE to the title of this movie, I would totally win. I would be the first RAT across the line. :)

Kim Garrett said...

I'm not groundhogging it, I'm prairiedogging it! :)

Jenalee said...

Oh!!! I couldn't remember. I was in the right family at least. Pretty good for being able to sit through it only once. Years ago.