Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 days of me

A friend posted this on her blog and I figured maybe it would help me get back in blogging mode and give me something to look forward to doing every day, so I stole it!

Day 1: Introduce Yourself
Day 2: Your favorite movie
Day 3: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 4: A youtube video that you find funny
Day 5: A list of what you ate today
Day 6: List some of your favorite blogs
Day 7: Share your favorite recipe(s)
Day 8: A song from your childhood
Day 9: Provide pictures of five celebrity crushes
Day 10: A photo that makes you sad
Day 11: Your favorite television program
Day 12: A photo that makes you happy
Day 13: Share one of your favorite tunes
Day 14: Face morphing
Day 15: Favorite Books
Day 16: Talents of yours
Day 17: Favorite places to shop
Day 18: Your favorite color
Day 19: A photo you took
Day 20: What you're craving right now
Day 21: Your favorite quote
Day 22: Some hobbies of yours
Day 23: A photo of your parents
Day 24: Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality
Day 25: A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 26: A bad habit you have
Day 28: Something that fascinates you and why
Day 29: Photos of personal things in your life (pets, family, houses, etc...)
Day 30: A photo of you right now

2 comments:

Dawn said...

can't wait to see what you put on!

Anonymous said...

I feel honored that you don't slap me whenever I happen to call you Kimberly Jane. :)