Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with my Dad

Every Christmas we get together with my dad, Sharleen and Grandma Hansen for a little party. Usually my dad comes down here, but he just had his knee replaced so this year we went to Kaysville.  We went to Winger's for dinner and then back to Dad and Sharleen's do exchange presents.  Thanks dad for letting us come.  We had a great time.


Libby patiently waiting to see what Papa Chris got her for Christmas.


Sharleen and my dad


Papa Chris and Libby


Libby and London opening their present from my dad.  They got a new DVD player to watch in the car!


Libby with the puppy she got from Papa Chris


London with her puppy



London, Papa Chris, and Libby


Four Generations:  Grandma Hansen, my brother Lance, London, my dad and Libby.

No comments: