Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

All things considered we had a great Christmas this year.  The day was spent with my family. Alton's dad is having some health problems and has been in the hospital and we are waiting until he comes home to do Christmas with the Garrett's.  

We started our Christmas day by going to Lance and Alisha's house to see what Santa brought the girls.  


London takes after me!  She didn't want to wake up!


Libby waiting patiently for permission to go see what Santa brought.






Modeling the new robe's they got from their mom and dad.


After all the Santa excitement it was time to go to my mom's house for a yummy breakfast and to open presents.  Thanks to my mom for everything.  We are very spoiled.  Here are some randon pictures.









After the festivities at my mom's house.  Lance and Alisha headed to the Kirby's for their christmas.  We hung out at my moms and watched movies and took a nap.  It was very nice.  I don't remember ever having time on Christmas to take a nap.  

Around dinnertime we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Peay's.  All the family was there except my cousin Mckell who had to work.  We had a yummy dinner and then open presents and spent time together.  

Grandpa and Lincoln playing with the train.


Kevin being lazy.


Grandpa modeling his new jacket!  


Me and Libby


The newest member of our family, Jack.


London opening her present from G&G Peay


The girls being silly.  They were VERY giddy about the dollhouse. 


In their matching outfits.

No comments: