Saturday, March 28, 2009

Maybe I was born to be an Artist....

So, a while ago Libby, London and I were at my mom's office hanging out for a while.  My mom has an awesome office.  One side is a huge window overlooking the Provo River,  the other side is a whole wall covered in white board.  When I say whole wall, I mean whole wall.  Ceiling to floor and corner to corner.  The girls always love to grab the markers and draw on the wall. The only bad thing about this, is that London thinks that all walls can be written on, hence the reason I love magic erasers to get the markers and crayons off my walls at home.  Anyway, while we were at the office, Libby asked me if I could draw Minnie Mouse.  I said "I don't think so, but I guess I could try".  Twenty minutes later, this was the result.


I was quite impressed with myself.  Libby was shocked.  I don't think she expected it to look even remotely like Minnie Mouse.  I showed Alton when I got home.  He didn't believe I drew it.  We called my mom and she was my alibi.  


The girls were excited, my mom was excited, and Minnie Mouse has a new home on the wall of my mom's office.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm incredibly impressed at your talent my dear! Wow!!!

Nancy said...

Kim, do you remeber me? Nancy Wolfley Roberts from A&P. I just heard about Paul today. He was such an amazing man. I was doing some reading and found Bryan's blog, then I found your comment. I have thought about you over the years. Hope you are doing well. Those times at A&P were the best, you were so fun. You look great BTW, good to see you. -Nancy