Thursday, April 16, 2009

Merry Christmas??

I swear when I looked at the calendar this morning it said April 16th.  It sure looks like Christmas though!  We woke up to about 14 inches of snow.  (I measured).  I don't think it's very funny.  I'm so ready for spring!  



Gretzky loves the snow.  I threw a snowball and he ran after it and was bound and determined to find it.  He had his head in the snow for about a minute trying to figure out where that snowball was.  




Enjoy the snow!  I'm heading to St George!!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

So crazy! We had snow on Tuesday - just a quick flurry (less than 1/2") and I thought that was crazy for April. But your weather sure tops that!

And now we are back to 60 degrees - go figure. Hopefully it'll be warm again for you, too.

The Peay Family said...

Wow! Here in Centerville we had a skim, but it was gone in no time. Bring on the Heat!!!