Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had a fun Easter this year.  I went to my mom's on Saturday night while she had the girls. We colored eggs and had a lot of fun.  We spent Easter Sunday with all our families.  My cousin Dalin came home from his mission so we went and heard him speak in church.  He did amazing..probably one of the best "after mission" talk's I have heard.  He talked about how important The Atonement is in missionary work.  After sacrament meeting we went back to his house and spent some time with my dad's side of the family.  We then headed to my mom's for lunch and then Alton's dads for dinner.  It was a great day!  It's always nice to spent time with family.

We wore funny hats!


We colored eggs! (and our hands)


The Easter Bunny brought a new bike for Libby and a scooter for London.


Libby is a master bike rider!




Their cute Easter dresses.


I think they like each other!