Friday, February 27, 2009

Rascal Flatts


I'm not the world's biggest country music fan.  I'm very selective about the country music I will listen too, but my favorite country group is Rascal Flatts.  When the opportunity presented itself to attend the concert and have a girls night out, I JUMPED at the opportunity.  We started the night by going to dinner at Cafe Rio.  Then it was off to the concert.  Jessica Simpson was the opening act.  I was NOT impressed.  If my chair hadn't been vibrating so much I would have fallen asleep.  

There is something to be said about sitting on the first row of the upper bowl.  No one to stand up in front of you and you pretty much have a straight shot down to the stage.  There is only one downfall, my fear of heights.  It took me a while to be comfortable letting go of my armrests on my chair.  Luckily by the time Rascal Flatts started to perform.  I had my bearings straight!  

All in all, it was an awesome night.  My ears are still ringing and my voice is raspy.  Those two things are proof I had a good time.  Now I sit and wait for the next concert on the list.  May 9th to see the Eagles.  I can't wait!  

Me and My Gang!  
Jenny, me and Kathleen.  Thanks girls for a fun and very memorable night!! 



2 comments:

Kim said...

The Eagles should be awesome-- we can't wait!

Peay Family said...

Jealous! We love them too!