Friday, September 16, 2011

100 lbs gone!

He did it! He finally hit the 100 lb gone mark....and 5 days before the goal he set of 100 gone by his 40th birthday. He did it all the right way, diet and exercise. When he first started he could barely walk .5 miles on the treadmill at about 2 mi per hour. The other night, he ran over 4 miles. I am so very proud of him and will continue to cheer him on as he continues to work on the next 30 lbs. He will then be at his goal weight. It's time to celebrate! (but not with food! with a trip to Park City!)


Before

Before


and.............NOW!


Congratulations babe! I love that I can wrap my arms all the way around you now!
I love you!!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, that is awesome and quite the accomplishment. Hats off to your hubby!

Julie M said...

Wow that is AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations Alton!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

How very cool is that! I need to take a page out of his book! Loosing weight is hard tell him congrats for me!