Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Girl

This girls having a birthday! She's 3 today!


For my nieces birthdays every year, I make a video for them with pictures from the last year. I've been doing this every since Libby was born. She has 5 videos and today London gets video number 3! It's fun now that they are older and are expecting them every birthday. London actually told me what songs she wanted on her video....she wanted "enchanted" and "widdle mermaid" and of course she is so dang cute that I have to comply to all her wishes.

Here is her video. Happy Birthday to my London!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly Jane...

In all your spare time don't you want to help me with a video for my wedding???

Claranne said...

Kim, What a great gift you are giving your little niece. You are awesome. I loved it.

Peay Family said...

Love it! Such a fun thing for the girls to look forward to and then when their older to be able to look back at.

Cindy