Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blast from the Past

The other day I was going through one of my many bins full of pictures.  I was looking for a specific picture.  I never found the picture I was looking for, but I did find a ton of other ones. Here is a blast from my past.  The next post will be a blast of Alton's past!  I'm sure he will be so excited when I post pictures of his childhood!  

Me and my cousin Paige at our great grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary.  I think our mom's made the dresses!  

Yes, I did used to wear pink jammies.  No more though!  Pink is so not my color...


Me and Paige again.  I think we were camping up the canyon.


I loved my grilled cheese.  I still love my grilled cheese!  


Here's the proof.  I DID play with dolls when I was little.  Christmas of 1978.


Wearing my dad's cowboy boots.  I still remember my dad always wearing these boots.


Pink and lace!




Wow, look at that hot outfit!


I like my phones...even at 2 years old.



My 1st birthday party.  I spent my 1st birthday in the hospital, so this was after I got home...hence the drugged look on my face, I guess!  

No comments: